Anna Maria Island, Florida 3-D Nautical Wood Chart, Large, 24.5" x 31"
Anna Maria Island is a barrier island on Florida’s Gulf Coast. It's known for its broad beaches, like Manatee Beach Park. In the small resort city of Anna Maria, Pine Avenue is lined with shops, galleries, and eateries. Anna Maria Island Historical Society Museum features a restored 1920 cottage. Nearby, the wooden City Pier dates from 1911.
Points of Interest: Holmes Beach, Perico Island,
Anna Maria Island, Florida, Wood Map Details:
- Crafted with High-Grade Birch
- Custom Wood Frame
- Details of Depths are Laser-Cut
- Names and Locations Engraved
- Protected with Acrylic Glass
- Arrives Ready to Hang
- White Frame, Greyish Blue Water